Intertextual Connections


Finally

I'm finally, finally...back home.

It's been such a week of amazing moments and having the a/c being your natural air, luggage bags unpacked and waking up at at 1am just to have food at this moment. Because I am so tired from th entire week I crashed out at 7 this evening. I missed my bed.

For a week, I was in and out of hotels technically, and at places with different postcodes and country codes too. I have managed to pen down along the way, it's been quite an eye opener for me, a great learning experience, an encouragement too. A real blessing if I can take a moment to reflect. So I have tons of pictures from Bangkok work trip and Family Camp in Malacca.

I'm waiting to write it all out, hopefully in a manner that owns up to its true essence. I missed the blogging moves too. In between Bangkok and Malacca was a day of ... how should I say it, well it was a working day - but again was put in a hotel for a meeting cum training I guess which lasted for 11 hours. But in that due course, it was kinda of mid break from the heavy week and we did a MBTI (www.mbti.com). I'm glad to know that I'm still a true blue INFJ (only few would know where I'm getting at).

I striked a big bet by guessing out my MD's personality profile. I was the only one who nailed it. haha. Guess leaning edge of INFJs may just be a special being now yea. I'll definitely update more and don't want to spoil it in this entry.

As the week begins, tomorrow starts the download of my week long emails having been away, a crucial meeting at 10am which strikes over lunch time, so I'm pretty certain that half the day would be gone. I rest in Him that I may get my strength.

Treasure Principles - the theme for camp, gave me a very good perspective about giving. Timely, as I revisit my life in areas that I could pour out some giving and I stretch this in a much wider scope for myself - money, time, His purpose. I am definitely firming out my Christian life and wanting to see more abundance out of this.

I like the idea being - walking the line and not the dot. The line has its eternal perspective and the dot remains earthly. The line has a clear focus and direction where else the dot remains [. . .] = dot, dot, dot => unclear, inconsistent, not committed.

So my direction for bed now is NOT Z z z but...

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Responses to “Finally”

  1. # Blogger -sarah-

    INFJ for the win!!

    :)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    fellow INFJ-ian too? :)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.